A kosher stay under the strict supervision of the Beth Din of Casablanca, the chomerims of France and Israel
Summer holidays at Mazagan Beach Resort has been a Sarah Tour’s best selling product for over a decade thanks to an incredibly large and qualitative range of leisure for the kids and the whole family.
Mazagan offers Beach, Forest, Gary Player Golf Course, Full kids program with 3 clubs for each age group, large heated outdoor pools Sarah Tours has selected the best locations in this Kerzner International Signature hotel for your program.
We have been providing LAMÉHADRINE Kashrut since the beginning of the preparations. We pay special attention to the strict observance of the Kashrut.
The hotel provides entertainment adapted to each age of your children.
Rush Club (For Teens)
Breakfast is served daily from 8am to 10:30 in the form of Israeli buffets. Varities selections of freshly squeezed fruit juices, Moroccan pastries and jams, salad buffets, a large assortment of cheeses, yoghurts, and omelets prepared for order as well as hot dishes….
Lounge for offices.
They are served in the form of buffets or served at the table. You will enjoy Moroccan Jewish cuisine.
Between minha and arvit on Shabbat a number of speakers will address various topics.
A restaurant on site, will offer a choice of salads, grills, Moroccan dishes etc.
Rabat, the capital of Morocco and Imperial city, is built on the banks of the Bouregreg River and the Atlantic Ocean. It is known for its sites highlighting the Islamic, French colonial, Berber and Jewish heritage. It includes the famous kasbah Oudayas, this royal fort of the Berber era is surrounded by formal French-style gardens and overlooks the ocean. The city’s iconic Hassan Tower, a 12th-century minaret, dominates the remains of a mosque.
Casablanca is the economic capital of the country. The contrast between neighborhoods is fascinating : the tradional Medina, the modern costal promenade and it phenomenal Morocco Mall and the religious area of the beautiful Hassan II Mosque.
The world famous city of Marrakech offers the class of a formal imperial city. The Moroccan people call the city the pearl of the South. The typical ocher color covering all the houses of the city makes it exceptionally esthetically pleasing.
Azemmour – El Jadida
Azzemour and El Jadida are one of our most treasured excursion : both are very typical thanks to their past history as Portuguese fortress port and towns and their multicultural influences. The old towns in both cities seems to be out of time and they are located within only 15 minutes driving distance from the resort.
“Possibility to book the excursions in private.
Reservations must be made in advance.”
Preventive and Protective Measures:
• Reinforced safety devices
• Thermal cameras
• Systematic temperature measurement
• Covid-19 minute test at the arrival for all the clients
• Disinfection portal
• Baggage disinfection before delivery
• Hydroalcoholic gel available
• Social distancing in common areas
• Reinforced hygiene in the kitchens and at the restaurant service
Prices for one week from 18th to 31st July 2021
- Price per Adult: 1190 €
- Price per Children from 3 to13 years old: 590 €
- Price per Children – 3 years old: 150 €**
- Supplementary night per adult: 169 €*
- Supplementary night per child 3 to 13 yo: 85 €**
- Supplementary night per child – 3 yo: 20 €**
Prices for one week 1st to 22nt August 2021
- Price per Adult: 1390 €*
- Price per Children : 590 €**
(*) Double room based rate
(**) In the parents’ room | 2 children max
This price includes :
- Breakfast buffets
- Half-board evening meals
- Religious Offices
- Folk evening with orchestra
- Access to children’s clubs
- Baby Club for babies from 3 months to 4 years old according to availability at the time of booking
- Club for children from 4 to 12 years old
“Full board option available”
This price does not includes :
- The lunch
- Stay taxes about €4 per day and per adult (children do not pay the tourist tax)
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers
- Shabbat lunch 50 € per adult and 30 €/per child (by Shabbat)
- Full board option