An ideal time to celebrate Sukkot in a beautiful sukkah in Casablanca.
You can enjoy Chol Hamoed for excursions, leisure or shopping.
With a stay at Le Palace D’Anfa, you’ll be centrally located in Casablanca, convenient to Casablanca Twin Center and Hassan II Mosque. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of synagogue Beth-El
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Le Palace D Anfa is located near the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Central Market of Casablanca and Morocco Mall, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Port of Casablanca. Spend some time exploring the area’s activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Sarah Tours pays particular attention and rigor to the observance of the halakhoth.
The meats come from the best hachgahot in the world (RAV Rèvah – orthodoxe union – Rav Mahfoud -Vaad Hakacherout Morocco). Our meats also come from the company Morocco Kosher Meat which produces quality meats under high level of quality (Loubavitch Morocco AND Vaad kosher Morocco under the direction of Rav Rèvah Orthodoxe UNION. The team of chèhita bodkè houts and pnim come from Israel and France)
The milk is Halav Israel.
The cheeses come from France under the hachgaha of Rav Schlesinger – Strasbourg and the great beth din of France.
Preventive and Protective Measures:
• Reinforced safety devices
• Thermal cameras
• Systematic temperature measurement
• Disinfection portal
• Baggage disinfection before delivery
• Hydroalcoholic gel available
• Social distancing in common areas
• Reinforced hygiene in the kitchens and at the restaurant service
Rate per adult: 1590 €*
- From 6 to 14 years old 690 €**
- From 3 to 5 years 490 €**
- Baby 200 €**
- Children in a separated room 890€* per child (min 2 child per room)
(*) Double room based rate
(**) In the parents’ room | 1 child max
This price includes :
- Casablanca airport transfers – hotel – Casablanca airport
- Accommodation in a deluxe room
- Buffet breakfasts
- Lunch & Dinner
- Beverages (soft and wine)
- Cocktail, “Kidouch” during holidays and Shabbat
- Folk evening
This price does not include:
- Private VIP transfer
- The extras
- Tourist tax to be paid on site, € 4 per adult / per day
- The excursions in extras