An ideal time to celebrate Sukkot in a beautiful sukkah in Marrakech.
You can enjoy Chol Hamoed for excursions, leisure or shopping.
Our city centre hotel takes its inspiration from, Ahmed Al Mansour Eddahbi, Sultan of the Saadian dynasty, who propelled Marrakech to new cultural heights.
Mövenpick Hotel Mansour Eddahbi Marrakech offers an authentic welcome to visitors of the captivating Red City. Just a few minutes away from the bustling Medina in the central L’Hivernage district, our 5-star hotel features 503 rooms, four restaurants and one bar, Ô de Rose spa and wellbeing centre that includes a yoga studio, vibrant gardens and three magnificent swimming pools, including a luxurious heated facility, and a kids club.
Our hotel is also connected to Palais des Congrès Marrakech, also managed by Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, it’s the largest venue in Marrakech. Offering exhibition space, auditoriums, meeting rooms and banqueting venues.
Sarah Tours pays particular attention and rigor to the observance of the halakhoth.
The meats come from the best hachgahot in the world (RAV Rèvah – orthodoxe union – Rav Mahfoud -Vaad Hakacherout Morocco). Our meats also come from the company Morocco Kosher Meat which produces quality meats under high level of quality (Loubavitch Morocco AND Vaad kosher Morocco under the direction of Rav Rèvah Orthodoxe UNION. The team of chèhita bodkè houts and pnim come from Israel and France)
The milk is Halav Israel.
The cheeses come from France under the hachgaha of Rav Schlesinger – Strasbourg and the great beth din of France.
Preventive and Protective Measures:
• Reinforced safety devices
• Thermal cameras
• Systematic temperature measurement
• Disinfection portal
• Baggage disinfection before delivery
• Hydroalcoholic gel available
• Social distancing in common areas
• Reinforced hygiene in the kitchens and at the restaurant service
Rate per adult: 1690 €*
- From 6 to 12 years old 490 €**
- From 3 to 5 years 390 €**
- Baby 290€**
- Children in a separated room 990€* per child (min 2 child per room)
(*) Double room based rate
(**) In the parents’ room | 1 child max
This price includes :
- Marrakech airport transfers – hotel – Marrakech airport
- Accommodation in a superior garden view room
- Full board : Breakfasts, Lunch & Dinners
- Beverages (soft and wine)
- Cocktail, “Kidouch” during holidays and Shabbat
- Folk evening
This price does not include:
- Private VIP transfer
- The extras
- Tourist tax to be paid on site, € 4 per adult / per day
- The excursions in extras