An ideal time to celebrate Sukkot in a beautiful sukkah Sea View at Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort.
You can enjoy Chol Hamoed for excursions, leisure or shopping.
Mazagan Beach Resort is a luxury 5 * hotel, located 45 minutes from Casablanca Airport.
It’s the Sarah Tour’s best-selling product for over a decade thanks to an incredibly large and qualitative range of leisure for the kids and the whole family.
Mazagan offers Beach, Forest, Gary Player Golf Course, Full kids program with 3 clubs for each age group, large heated outdoor pools. Sarah Tours has selected the best locations in this Kerzner International Signature hotel for your program.
Mazagan is ideally located for your excursions to Marrakech, Rabat, Casablanca, El Jadida and Azemmour.
Sarah Tours pays particular attention and rigor to the observance of the halakhoth.
The meats come from the best hachgahot in the world (RAV Rèvah – orthodoxe union – Rav Mahfoud -Vaad Hakacherout Morocco). Our meats also come from the company Morocco Kosher Meat which produces quality meats under high level of quality (Loubavitch Morocco AND Vaad kosher Morocco under the direction of Rav Rèvah Orthodoxe UNION. The team of chèhita bodkè houts and pnim come from Israel and France)
The milk is Halav Israel.
The cheeses come from France under the hachgaha of Rav Schlesinger – Strasbourg and the great beth din of France.
Preventive and Protective Measures:
• Reinforced safety devices
• Thermal cameras
• Systematic temperature measurement
• Disinfection portal
• Baggage disinfection before delivery
• Hydroalcoholic gel available
• Social distancing in common areas
• Reinforced hygiene in the kitchens and at the restaurant service
Rate per adult: 1890 €*
- From 6 to 12 years old 990 €**
- From 3 to 5 years 490 €**
- Baby 300 €**
(*) Double room based rate
(**) In the parents’ room | 2 children max
This price includes :
- Casablanca airport transfers – hotel – Casablanca airport
- Accommodation in a luxury pool view room 42m2
- Kosher full board
- Buffet breakfasts
- Lunches and dinners
- Beverages (soft and wine)
- Cocktail, “Kidouch” during holidays and Shabbat
- Folk evening
This price does not include:
- Private VIP transfer
- The extras
- Tourist tax to be paid on site, € 4 per adult / per day
- The excursions in extras